Saturday, May 12, 2007

what if...

you were sleeping and suddenly, something gets into your ear.squiggling thru de way into ur ear canal.

that happened to my maid.i was busy onlining and she suddenly screamed:

chinfang!!!aduh!!!ada binatang masuk dalam telinga saya!!

den i was lyk: omg..letak air cepat!

the next thing i knew she was banging at my mum`s door.n saying aduh.mum wanted to bring her to the clinic but it was closed already.so gave her some ear medicine.

my mum brought her to the clinic today and yes..there was something in her ear..wad came out was the remains of an insect and my mum said there was an antenar.eww.

i slept with a pillow covering my both ears. afraid that some insect made their way into my ear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My sisters came down from kl and when my eldest sis saw my younger sister, she was lyk: oh my god!! wad u eat?!?! how come become so tall?! did you go for an operation on your legs?!

fyi: my younger sis is taller than me. sobx..

i think the peanut root soup gave her some extra boost.she`s a tall beanstalk now.

No comments: