Monday, June 04, 2007

Holidays are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!
Stuck at home with a mundane routine of waking up, eating breakfast,online,watch tv,lunch,online,watch tv,dinner,online,sleep.

Supposed to go for a getaway at Desaru, but...
MY BROTHER IS SICK, SO THE TRIP IS CANCELED!

Supposed to go for a shopping spree at Singapore, but...
BECAUSE OF MY SICK BROTHER AGAIN, IT IS CANCELED!

He only has a mild cough and a bit of flu, and we have to cancel every trip.
ARGH!!!

The most happening day of my holiday was when I went to Tebrau City to watch Pirates Of The Carribean and got a new hair cut! =)
My auntie and 2 little brats and my cousin will be coming down tomoro.
"Wow. Great fun i`m gonna have."

How boringggggggggggggggggggggg can my holidays be......
Tomorrow's my piano trial exam and i have one gruelling hour of piano class before the exam. My sister's busy practising now and me? I only practiced once today.
I think I`m gonna FAIL.

Planning for an outing on Thursday.
But maybe it won't turn out the way i want to or maybe one of us can't go.
WHY?!?!?!?!

Life's unfair.

No comments: