Friday, December 14, 2007

After reading Kim's post I just realised that I'm practically the only person who hasn't started on any F4 tuition. I don't even know where to go for tuition. Just bought an Add maths book the other day and I think it's just rotting in my bedroom.



I bought the book, thinking that my elder sis could teach me since she's back in Jb till she told me she forgotten how to do it and she wasn't into numbers kind of student. Wanted to ask my eldest sis but I think she'd be worse. After almost 10 years she'd probably forgotten.



Spending my holidays going online, superpoking everyone in facebook, secretly watching dvd's in the middle of the night when my parents thought i was fast asleep in bed. Going tebrau city too many times till i nearly puked.



I'm just looking forward to going up to Kl next week for some Christmas shopping. Every night, I'd be thinking about my pmr results, don't know whether it'd be 7A's or not. Fretting every night, hoping the day would come soon so I could just sleep the minute I lie down on the bed, not thinking of how the results might turn out to be.



Expected it to be after Christmas till I heard it's coming out before Christmas.
Oh shucks. The pressure's on now.

No comments: