Thursday, December 20, 2007

Have been kl since monday and going back tomorrow. Shopped in 1U, Midvalley, The Gardens and Pavillion.
Bought shorts from Surfer girl and Roxy, a M&N's tee from Bossini and a sling bag from United Colors of Benneton.



Went to Pavillion today, me and my sisters decided to shop by ourselves instead of following my mom and aunts. My brother decided to stay in the department store, Tangs with them as there was wireless connection and he could go online using his PSP.
So after an hour or so, my mom called me and wanted to meet up already. Then when we met up, she asked me where was my brother.
We told her he was supposed to follow her.




Then everyone panicked.




We begin to run down the escalators and head to Tangs. My mum ran the fastest. And then, we found him there sitting, crying his eyeballs out, everyone staring at him. He had been crying for an hour or so.




I kept laughing and laughing. I know, I'm bad but it was ridiculously funny and my mom and aunts kept going on about how he got left behind. And there were 3 people playing some instruments in Tangs. Everyone wasn't looking at them, they were looking at my brother being pacified by my mum and us.


LMAO.



KESIAN. The left behind kid.

No comments: