Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I got my phone back from the shop already. Luckily it could be saved. =)
During that one week I used my sister's spare phone and after one week when i got my phone back, I realised that I already got used to her phone and was a bit reluctant to change back to my own phone.

That goes the same with relationships. When your boyfriend is away for a certain period of time, and you meet someone new, you'd realise you fallen in love with that someone and when your boyfriend comes back, you'd dump him.

Guess I've been watching too much korean and singapore drama series.

X)


"Santa can you hear me? I have been so good this year
All I want is one wish.. 7A's for Pmr,
It's all I want, just for me
Underneath my Christmas tree,
I'll be waiting here..
Santa that's my only wish this year.."

[Song by Britney Spears, My only wish] *edited*


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! =)

No comments: