Thursday, December 27, 2007

The PMR results are finally out, after two months of fretting and worrying, I finally got my results today. Reached school around 10.00 and I could practically hear people screaming in the hall. Ran to the hall and got dragged by kim to get my results.



When the teacher handed me an envelope, I thought the result slip was inside and I wanted to walk away. Then, my form teacher asked me to sign my name and she begin looking for my result slip. My hands were trembling and I was freaking nervous. I took the paper from her and looked at the slip. 7A's!!!! I screamed happily. X)



Everyone began to congratulate me and hugging me. My dad expected that I would only get 4A's. :S See how little he thinks of me. :( Came home and my mum asked me to cut the christmas log cake a friend gave us for xmas.. See how cheapo my mum is



But my parents are getting me a new handphone! I guess they aren't that cheapo anymore. X)

No comments: