Friday, January 11, 2008

Haven't been blogging for a while as I'm really busy with school work and endless tuition classes. Got tagged by Wen Li and Kim so here goes..

Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she had been tag. Whoever did the tag will have blessing from all.You must link to the one who tag you, then spread it to 8 people, let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.



1. What is your dream during your childhood?
-To be a baker.

2. You like rainy day or sunny day? Why?
-Sunny

3. Which colour you like most? Black or White?
- Black

4. If you've chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- ..........

5. Where is the place you wanted to go most? Why?
- Hawaii, I just love the place there.

6.Which part of you that you hate most?
- My eyes?

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
- Hide in the toilet and cry.

8. What are you afraid to lose most?
- My good friends and family members and memories.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep it secret observing from afar?
- Depends on the situation

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
- Crazy, funny,

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
- Good qualities?

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
- That I did some stupid thing and didn't cherish my time.

13. Which type of person you hate most?
- Snobbish

14.What is your ambition?
- idk.

15.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad.
- Whatever they do which I think is unacceptable.

16. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- ....

17. Who would you want to spend your last day with?
-My close friends and family.

18. What do you think that is most important in your life?
- Friendship,love,family,studies(for future).

19. Who's your favourite cartoon character?
- Elmo! n Barney!

20.What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
- I'd tell my feelings to all the people I love.

21.Let me make it 21 question.21 sounds more lucky.If you have one word to describe yourself what would it be?
- Crazy.





I tag:
Joanne and Hui yin

No comments: