Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm finally free to online and update my blog. February was a really busy month with Sports Day, Hari Keusahawanan and stuffs.

And Xavier's won again for the 8th year? =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

When it got announced I screamed my lungs out and forgot the bump and pain on my head. A few girls and I were sitting under the scoreboard for penjagaan markah when the wind blew and the scoreboard just landed on us. I blacked out for a second and went dizzy. =S Had to walk around with an ice pack on my head. =(

The next day I was sitting at my place when a bottle just landed on my head on the same spot.How sueh can i be?

Anyways, pictures on my birthday at my aunt's house!






I wish..........





My dad attempting to put cream on my face. He succeeded.




Credits to Fang Fang sis for the pictures. Thanks!

No comments: