Saturday, April 05, 2008

We made a visit to the Berkat orphanage last week. Those kids sure brightened up our day.


Mr Raymond, briefing us on the kids there


He told us some of the kids were abused before they came here.


You'd never know what lies behind those smiles.


There's this girl who's really cute but a little naughty. When Xin Yi wanted to take a picture with her, she gave her a stare.


There.


And another girl who's ever so cute, and all of us wanted to take a picture with her.

Jennifer and I



Adeline playing chess with him.


After taking a picture with Jennifer, Kim said that I looked fat. The minute she stepped down from the swing, her leg hit a metal thingy. The next day she got a big fat blue black swelling. Hahahahahahha. Serves her right.

With this, I end my post with my favourite picture of Jennifer with the dog.


Awwww..

No comments: