Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hectic day

Omg.Wtf.Wtf. David cook actually won american idol. Poor david archuleta and his kesian face. Anyways, my exams are finally over!!!! The last paper was History and I was counting the minutes to the end of the paper.

Got back my biology paper and did the analysis thing. I passed! Hahas. Went and watch Ironman with Jenny, Vanessa, Wan Ri and Wen Li. Go catch Ironman. Super niceeeeeee.


=)


We smuggled outside food into the cinema. Hehehehhehehe. Luckily never got caught. Saw someone's mcd kena confiscated and left outside. This shows that we have such poker faces.

Then we peeped into the watson's store and got half-naked people staring at us.



Spot the similarity.


I'm skipping school tomorrow. No more paper.. Takkan want me to go school to stare at people sitting for exams? Blah. XP

No comments: