Monday, May 26, 2008

Random

Saw TMJ's car in front of Hyatt, Singapore yesterday. Wanted to take a lift from him back to Jb.Hehehehe.

Along orchard road I only saw two ah bengs and I told my sis:

Chin Fang: Eh, you see. First ah beng i saw in Sg.
Chin Yi: You know why?
Chin Fang: Why?
Chin Yi: Because the ah beng's from Malaysia.
Chin Fang: =.= lmao.

My cousin brought me to Far East Plaza and it looks like an upgraded Holiday Plaza according to my sis. I felt uneasy walking around there and none of the things suited me.

Felt much more comfortable when I went back to Paragon with familiar shops.
And my conclusion for the day is, always sport shoes when you go for a shopping marathon in Orchard.

Watched sky of love on dvd just now and I cried my eyeballs out.


My eyes are still sore now. And kim's leaving for korea tomorrow. Sean, please refrain from missing her.




My mother still wants me to go for tuition tomorrow. Damn it.

No comments: