Friday, June 20, 2008

Back,finally.

I've been missing from the internet world for approximately 2 weeks because of my computer that broke down. Had to send for repair and stuffs.

I have lots to blog about and I will find time for it. Meanwhile I'm preparing for my grade 8 piano examination next thursday so wish me luck! It's a must for me to pass this exam if not I'll get the dire consequences. =X

Anyways, went to Cs today to watch Get Smart. Quite a funny movie so go catch it.

Thank you Wenli for accompanying me up and down in Cs just to find the eye drops for someone but it seems that they are no more selling it.


" We're awesome!"



omg bodoh wenli



nenenepupu kim we got crumpler.


I took the effort to find the eye drops for you but I doubt you appreciate it anyway. I texted you and waited for your reply but you did not even bother to reply me. Maybe you took all this for granted, knowing I'll be there everytime. Everything i do you wouldn't appreciate anyway. Forget it.

No comments: