Saturday, June 28, 2008

Updates.

Piano exam finally over. I seriously have no idea how i did. And my examiner's Martin Cotton. =))

Mr Cotton, won't you please pass me?

I'm going vegetarian for a week if i pass.Hehe. I promise to be a better person if I really pass my examination.

Went to school to get my report card today along with my mum. Was searching for En Zaqi, my class teacher and he was nowhere in sight. So I got help from one of the prefect to ask where's my class. She pointed to...................................















Pn. Cheng.




I took a deep breath before moving towards her, only to be greeted by her with a big grin, baring her teeth. And she talked about how poor my grades were. To make matters worse, my mum asked her how am i in class.

Then she diverted her attention to me and said: " I give you chance to tell your mum". I just gave her a false grin and said dunno.

She then went: " I see her most of the time in the lab. I know she always with the 3b gang because I taught them last year. She's quite quiet but somehow her mind is not there. She doesn't know what's going on and not concentrating in class."

Sighs.

And my mum proceeded to knock me on my head with my hard file report card.







Kidding.






Although she attempted to.

Went to foa at spastic hall after that. Music from the bands nearly made me tone deaf. Couldn't tahan so cabut off to cs. Will upload the pictures soon.




Feeling frustrated right now.

No comments: