Sunday, July 06, 2008

Cheer 2008

I think most of us got the wrong time for the event. I think it was supposed to start at 12. But it ended at 12. Woke up today at 9.30 and realised the event was at 10 i think. Rushed all the way to the stadium. Luckily did not missed the performance of Venom and Queens.

And yes, Venom was the overall champions. 2nd was from SIGS and 3rd was some purple team.


Oh, Queens got the best dressed team.


Pictures!




2nd runner ups



1st runner ups



champions





















envy us. he's from the usa team.



my new boyfriend.hahahhaha jk


One girl just went over to hug him. Tsk tsk. Everyone was trying to take a picture with him. I bet his mouth's numb now.

Agnes, I still have lots of pictures I didn't upload. If you want I'll send it to you.

Congrats Venom!

1 comment:

Joanne Gaw! said...

can't see your tagbox. muahahaha michael gillen.