Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jamie's 14th.

Celebrated jamie's birthday last Saturday at her humble abode. Fyi, she's joey's sister.

Food was good, and of course there were the rich and famous people there. Note: Every auntie I saw was carrying a LV bag and I swear its authentic.

I gaped at the houses there including joey's. I so want to live in a house there.
Especially the 104 house.



Joey's neighbour



Tempted to jump in


We proceeded to playing the soccer table thing back at joey's place. Kim kept losing.
Twice to me. Once to Joey. Hahahahhaa.




Loser.



Went for a work out at joey's mini gym.


Had the food and proceeded to watching sky of love in her movie room.






The birthday girl, Jamie and family.


Cut cake and went home. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up one day after my afternoon nap and saw my brother carrying a big tub of water, half naked wearing his swimming trunk. I trailed along and found him at my house balcony.......
























Instead of shouting at him I went and took my camera and snap.





Swimming and tanning in my balcony it seems.




I think my brother has a sexier back.X)

No comments: