Saturday, August 30, 2008

Maid no more.

Ever since my maid went back last week, all of us at home had to do help around.

Eg: Washing plates, Carrying our own things from the car, Tidy our own bed & etc.



It's the weekend and it only struck me that I had to wash my own shoes. Then I saw my dad walking aimlessly around, commenting on how we played our pieces on the piano.



Then I confronted him..

"Pa, you very free right? Help me wash shoes then. *inserts a big smile*"

Dad: " *rolls eyes at me* " You summor dare to say ar. Ok la. I wash shoes for you, you can wash my car for me"

Me: *Zhadao and continues practising the piano*



......



Then I thought, I could just get the car to the car wash. How come there's no shoe wash kind of service?



Sigh. Who wants to work as my house's part time maid?



Will upload the pictures of Installation Day soon.

No comments: