Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Helpless

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face after a sweet dream. Headed downstairs happily for breakfast and went on with practising the piano.

Halfway, my dog started barking followed by barking of other dogs in the neighbourhood. I went out to have a look and there was a van and a jeep. On the jeep there was the kementrian sign and I knew they were gonna do something to the dogs.

I ran up to my balcony to have a clearer view of their doings. They cornered the dogs one by one and used a pole with a hoop of wire attatched to it to catch hold of the dogs' necks. They then dragged the helpless dogs one by one along the road and threw them into the van.

I could see the dogs hopping in the van, whining and barking with the look in the eyes probably asking for help, to be freed. I watched helplessly as they drove away.
My tears came down as I walked away.

My happy morning was just ruined. And I could do nothing.

The dogs are probably being shot/slaughtered/fed to the lions in the zoo now.

No comments: