Thursday, December 18, 2008

Amusing.

If you ever come around to my place for lunch, or a meal, probably lunch, you'd hear stories from my dad that goes like this.

"You know that day Sojourner was flying the kite? The kite lifted him up instead of him flying the kite."

"That day we were in kl, Sojourner nearly flew away while holding on to a bunch of helium balloons. We all tried to grab his legs but he flew up. Had to call the fire brigade to rescue him from Hilton's ceiling"


And he repeats the story for every single guest. That's because my brother's too skinny. Talk about exaggerating.


Amusing.



Another thing that amused me was when I was having a conversation with Sean about how I've never been to Bukit Indah and the Jusco there with cinema and bowling alley opens tomorrow and probably all the perling people won't be going to Cs.


And I questioned, "Bukit Indah far from Perling?"



This is what I got.




I concluded:



Final conclusion:



Click to enlarge.



Amusing. I'm gonna get slaughtered by Kim.


Heh. Off to Plaza Pelangi for shopping. =)

No comments: