Wednesday, December 24, 2008

An hour to Christmas

Admist the fact that my sis just posted on my facebook status, 'Chrismine: All I want for christmas is a boyfriend!' while I was away from the computer, the second worst thing is my lost handphone.

I tried to be good this Christmas but no sign of a handphone. =(
But some people tried to fufill one of my christmas wishlist but tak jadi. Thanks anyway for the effort, the 4 people, you know who you are. I know you'll see this so thank you. Its the thought that counts.

45 minutes to Christmas and I'm half drunk on beer+7up. Thanks to my dad's brilliant idea of concocting shandy using this method. High on 'Just Dance' by Lady Gaga shaking my hands in the air already. Ahahahahhaha.

I have a couple of presents under the xmas tree unopened yet and Sis who still owes me a xmas present.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: