Friday, December 05, 2008

Pet talk and sandy beaches.

One thing that annoys me.


Racing in pet society's stadium, clicking on my pet to make it jump over the hurdles when my comp lags resulting in it falling down and other contestants to run faster and be ahead of my pet.


At that time, I'd be hoping one of them trips over a banana peel or falling down trying to jump over the hurdles.Nyehehe and my pet will catch up and emerge as champion and hence the 30pet points and addition to the level points.


At times I'd think its rather pointless to be spending time scrubbing that bodoh pet when it's dirty and how it laughs at me when I failed to catch the frisbee or ball or make it jump over the rope. Makes me want to kill it when I see the smirk on the face.


But then when you leave it and carry on with other stuff and you come back seeing it sleeping on the floor (like now) you couldn't bear to kill it, could you?

Back to my point.


Competing with your friends trying to outwin each other by comparing who has the highest level its actually rather pointless. But sometimes its just to while your time away.


Off to desaru tomorrow.



Back to Pet Society-ing.

No comments: