Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY 2009

I personally didn't enjoy this chinese new year. Felt that something was lacking. As usual, colour code every year. This year was green. On the eve, had steamboat as usual.





Fireworks


Woke up on the first day, bathed, dressed up and was late for the lion dance at my aunts' house. Managed to catch a glimpse of it though.



Proceeded back to my house, lunch as usual, nasi beriyani every year without fail where everyone came over and ate, angpows giveaway, sadly no gambling at my house. Stayed back waited for Tunku Atiah and her family.







Baby Adam was the attraction of the day.


Second day of Cny
Headed back to Yong peng, my mom's hometown. Reached there, greeted everyone and all the cousins were upstairs. With the ps 1, ps2, psp, nintendo ds, laptop. Whoah.




Supposed to stay overnight but I figured out I would be bored to tears watching the kids fight over the gadgets. And so i headed back to Jb with my dad and sis.


And look, my mother wear sexier than me can.


Thank you guys for the movie today although I had a stiff neck after as the seats were too close to the screen. =X I had fun though.

2 hours more to Kim's bday.

No comments: