Friday, January 16, 2009

Molly.

I used to be irritated by Kim's whinings and her 'I don't know's' but she's a different girl now. Instead of I don't know, she replies my texts with 'I'm not sure, I'll find out'



Whoah.





Now she sounds a little more atas. Credits to Wenli for setting her a mission of the year to not say 'I don't know'.





And for the girl who sits beside me and sings Demi Levato everyday, annoying me and Florence to the core, and out of the blue going 'tian ling ling, ti ling ling', my president who goes 'lol' EVERYTIME she hears something funny.


And so we told her the consequences of her lol-ing in an interview. She tried changing a few days back but now it's back to normal again. Her mission of the year from Wenli: To not say 'LOL' everytime she laughs.


We were having English lesson today when Pn. Punitha asked a girl for the girl who 'LOL's' name. My teacher asked if she had a Christian name.



And I blurted out 'Molly'.





My teacher continued with 'Molly?!'



And the whole class shook with laughter. I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes and Molly proceeded whacking me and her face going red. I had no idea why I blurted out Molly. I didn't really like the name and prefered Shannon for a girl's name but I figured Molly suited her.



Florence proceeded by dropping the scissors on my hand when I was doing my work.



Oh well, I still miss Kim after being in the same class for 3 consecutive years. I even asked her why she wasn't in her PE attire today when it only struck me she wasn't in the same class as me. =(


Sigh. Marching practices tomorrow. Sun and sweat. Good.



Goodnight.

No comments: