Friday, January 23, 2009

Tumble and fall.

Most of you might be seeing me with my hand around my back near to my ass. Yes I have a huge blue black on my ass and tailbone. This is what happened.


Chemistry tuition ended as usual the other day and I was wearing socks. My mind was on something else and I did not concentrate on walking down the stairs. So I slipped and fell.





Three flight of stairs down.









Nah I'm just kidding. Just 3 steps down. Ended up with everyone looking at me, asking me if I was okay, embarrassing me further as if to fall down in front of them is not embarrassing enough already. I gritted my teeth and withstand the pain, denying all questions whether I was okay and made my way back to the car.





Gosh, I spent the whole night sleeping on one side and woke up in the middle of the night when I accidentally laid on my butt. Not to mention about thinking how embarrassed I was and thinking luckily it's CNY next week so I don't have to go for tuition and hope everyone forgets about how I tumbled and fell.



Can I not go for that particular tuition anymore? There and then I wanted to dig a hole and bury my head in it.




Now I have an uneven butt surface. And it hurts when I run or jump.
And I still go for marching practices hentak-ing and cringing everytime. Oh, note that raptai's on my birthday and we have extra marching training on that day too.



Happy new year. Angpow mari mari so I can treat my injured butt and get a new handphone to distract myself from the embarrassment and pain.



Kinsahi and bowling tomorrow with 10 other shrieking girls.

No comments: