Thursday, February 19, 2009

My 17th


Another year older, another year wiser?

Despite the fact that I had raptai, marching training, accounts tuition and english tuition at night, I had a blast.

Thank you Wenli for wishing me 5 minutes to 12 with 'Happy Birthday I cannot tahan already XD' as well as Ivan.

Thank you Joanne, Maykah, Kimberly, Yubei, Alex, Ngky, Taylor College, Jonathan, Jenny, Ellena, Sean, Hui Yin and Michelle Tai and Qing Nien for the texts.

I never fail to cry each year on my birthday. This year, after reading Kim's texts. Taylors sent me 'Happy 18th Birthday' =.=

Thank you to the Pb marchers for singing various languages of birthday song for me as well as 5 Science 2 and Yee Chen.

Sorry Pb B.O.D, I spoiled the surprise, but thank you for the cake.

Thank you Maykah for the bear and card :D


and Joanne for the shirt and card,


Thank you Ivan, Alex, Jethro, Jonathan and Sean for the New Moon


Thank you Ivan for the stars and poem and sterofoam card.

Thank you to the St john marchers who wished me, can't remember who. Thank you to people in Accounts tuition and English tuition who wished me as well as Pn Emilda. Thank you Mum and Dad for the cake :D

Ahaha got cute sugar doll on my cake. Rm 2.10 ok


Thank you Alex who bumped into me and wished me. XD

Thank you who wished me in Facebook. Sorry if I left out anyone.

------------------------------------------------------------

Celebration on Sunday in George and Dragon. Chez Papa closed. =(
















glow from my sis's cam




My sister got her D60. O.O Shall treat her better now. My undang class is on 1st March!

Xaviers shall rock the stadium tomorrow and emerge champions! Xaviers are hot to go, h-o-t-t-o-g-o!!

The marchers are reaching at 5.30am. Kegilaan melampau according to Pn. Khatijah.
Oh yeah, wish me luck for Pb marching? May we beat Kadet Polis and St. John. Heh.

Birthday got Kfc to eat, no birthday - maggie mee.

Happy birthday to Esther's ehem. XD

No comments: