Tuesday, March 17, 2009

15/3

15th of March.




Stuck in the middle of camp, missing my dad's bbq party, and to witness my sis' face after she rolled fell down the stairs.



12 o'clock sharp, made my way to the toilet to bathe and while everyone was waiting for me to finish using the toilet, I called my Dad to wish him happy birthday while standing in front of the toilet bowl with him telling me he'd save me a slice of his durian cake all the way from Singapore and asking me how's camp.


I left him a card before I went off to camp. I even drew stick figures of us 5 siblings. Sorry I had to miss your birthday Dad. I'll be there next year :D

Happy belated birthday to Mrs Emilda too. "Wise men are born on this day" quotes Mrs Emilda. Hope you like your Estee Lauder lipstick and the filled card. And please don't kembang after reading all the praises from us.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rotarian meeting was political with Rotarian Freddy Long and his speech about Singapore and Malaysia. Unfinished plate of noodles and untouched chicken wing and melon. Quotes Rotarian Chua who looks damn familiar but I don't know who that looks like a doctor, " Come, take the prawns. Very fresh." And he proceeded by digging out all the prawns from the noodles and plop onto our plates. Room filled with atas people. Lawyers, Doctors, Accountants and so on.


-Duty and tuitions tomorrow. :S

No comments: