Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Post camp syndrome

I'd rather watch the 14 videos all over and over again.
I'd rather sleep on the cold hard floor with no blanket
I'd rather drink hot plain water instead of my orange juice.
I'd rather wait in line patiently for the toilet, bathing under a miserable tap.
I'd rather get skin allergy from the caterpillars
I'd rather go on teaching 'pusing belakang' while marching to the guy all over and over again.
I'd rather run from the auditorium to the hall and back to the auditorium again.
I'd rather eat margerine with sugar bread than my egg, sausage, bread everyday.
I'd rather listen to the guy going on about how he scored 90+ for accounts in english and failed for accounts in bm for SPM.
I'd rather stand under the hot sun with JMF guys and getting sunburnt.
I'd rather learn the 7 rope tying ways all over again.
I'd rather wake up at 5.45am and sleep at 1.30am.
I'd rather do the Tarzan & Jane Dance/Macarena/Chicken Dance at 6.30 am every morning.
I'd rather put up with the lalas who has their fringes and sideburns all over their faces while marching.
I'd rather put up with Agnes telling her siput babi joke all over and over again and claiming its funny when its not.
I'd rather not use my phone in camp the whole time.

I miss Shervynn telling us her librarian joke.
I miss it when 9 of us played games together, covering our mouths to prevent from laughing.
I miss it when all of us got into formation one when Maykah clapped her hands.






I bet all 9 of us misses camp. :'(






Turn back time please.

No comments: