Saturday, June 09, 2007

At last the two little brats are gone. Back to kl. Good riddance.
But after a while, i realise that i miss their laughter when they saw the boy being bullied on playstation, their cries when they get smacks from my cousins, their impish behaviour, how they disturbed me when i was on the computer, how they pushed their way around to get a seat infront of the computer, resulting in destroying my Sejarah folio, the ways they fight over chicken nuggets, the number of times they fed my two hamsters until they become obese, their shrieks when they caught a fish at Danga Bay, how they laughed when they sang spongebob square pants theme song over and over again, how they on the fan and air con full blast in the computer room till i shivered and shook, how they cheated when they played UNO and Snakes and Ladders. These minor things brought me a lot of memories.

Angie and Darren, thank you for lighting up my life during the holidays. =)

No comments: