Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pictures taken during my holidays. From 02/06 if i'm not mistaken. =)


Went to Italianese to celebrate my elder sister's birthday for her without her. She's in KL.XD


I found out that pasar malam jagung is super niceeeeeeeeee. XP

I'm happy i got such a long corn and it's dripping on me.


My cousin's son is damn naughty and mischevious. Today while eating lunch, my mum cooked campbell soup corn rice. He didn't like the corn and he asked his granny to take out all the corn. And he said he want the prawn fritters and when my aunt,his granny took for him, he said not the same. And the whole dining table was full of his wails. Everyone couldn't eat in peace. In the end, he got smacked. He cried and said to my aunt, " I don't like you! I very pain" LOL. But after my aunt talked some sense into him, he finished all his rice. Naughty, but cute. =)


Little brat with spy kids 3-D glasses.


Went to Senibong Seafood Restaurant at Permas Jaya for dinner.



Brought my relatives to visit Danga Bay.Had loads of fun there.


Went for a tram ride!




They can't believe their eyes when they saw the playground.



My sister caught the most number of fish using a net that could easily tear.


Behold.. the shaker fries from shrek 3! It's addictive! With seaweed seasoning.


Shaker fries!



Inside the paper bag.



They can be a nuisance but all the same as cute as ever. =)


More can be found at my sister's blog here


I think this is the longest entry i`ve ever posted. Till here then.

No comments: