Friday, June 15, 2007

i thought i would could have the weekend off resting and completing my tonnes of homework. But, no.
PPD thought that we would have to be present in school tomorrow and waste our time there listening to teachers blabble.
But, there is a silver lining behind those dark clouds. We'll be having a one good week of holiday during hari raya. =)
That's something we should be happy about.
Went to my aunt's house today. The moment i rested my butt on the sofa, my two aunts begin asking me to eat and eat and eat.
After sharing a dumpling with my younger aunt, my elder aunt plopped another dumpling onto the plate.
The place there is like a food haven. You can never stop eating there. I don't think i want to visit my aunt's place so often. I might ended up getting fat like a pig.
I think i'm one already.

My younger aunt stole a bunch of longans off my elder aunt's longan tree. It was on the other side of the fence and it was meant for my aunt's neighbours. After my elder aunt found out that my younger aunt had stolen that bunch of longans, she started scolding my aunt cos it was meant for her neighbours. And my dad was jus lying on the sofa and laughing his heart out.

No comments: