Sunday, June 17, 2007

Muscles are aching after 12 minutes of running for PE lesson yesterday. This shows that I haven't been exercising for a long time.
Woke up bright and early today for the pb palang merah exam.
Fetched agnes,maykah and qiao jian and went to foon yew.
Waited there for almost 45 minutes before we were asked to line up.
The officer gave a briefing for almost 3 hours non-stop. I had to hold my bladder which had a high possibility of getting kidney stones every minute.
Finally, 4 girls went up to ask permission to go to the ladies and then,
FINALLY. He let everyone go for a 5 minute break.
After that he continued and we had an hour's exam.
Apparently, everyone was copying each other's answer,discussing and peeping.
There was a member who was in charge to make sure we didn't copy was hilarious.
He said ' Who hasn't stapped their stapler pls hands up'. A few of us were laughing our heads off. I had to hide my head and laughed as he was looking at our direction.
I was exhausted when i came back although there were no strenuous exercise. Bought a cake from lavendar for my dad. Had lunch, bathe and slept for 3 hours.
I'll have to complete my school homework now before the teachers nag at me.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: