Friday, June 22, 2007

I was trying to post something on tuesday when my dad suddenly came back. It was only 10.30 and he had knocked off from work early. He set the rules for 3 of us, my siblings and I that we are not allowed to on the computer during weekdays except friday or holidays. Being mischevious and wanted to check my friendster and stuffs, I took over playing after my sister. And there, I got caught red-handed.

1 month banned

So now I'm currently playing on the sly. Hoping that I don't leave any trails for him to catch me. XP

On Wednesday, interactors went to the grace home. Had a lot of fun there talking to the people who were abandoned by their family and stuffs. There was this girl who's quite normal and she can draw very well. She's quite pretty too but somehow she ended up there. I shall not disclose the reason. And one of them stole adeline's drink. Poor adeline.

Yesterday was open day. Dooms day for many people. Only 13 people were present in my class. So there were practically no teachers except for pn. saliah. I couldn't stand sitting alone in the class facing her as kimberly went for choir, so I managed to slip out through the back door and she didn't realise I was gone. =D

Tomorrow's the screening of prisoner of zenda drama held by our school. Have you gotten your tickets or not? I think everyone shouldn't miss the opportunity to watch this drama. Hope everything turns out well tomorrow and good luck to all the casts!

Shall end my post here. Byeeeee

No comments: