Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Haven't been feeling well these few days.
Everyone's down with the coughs,flu,sore throats and etc.
Had my piano exam today and was pretty nervous as usual,every year.
Practically mistakes in all of the section.
Skipped school, and tuitions today. Wasn't feeling well though.
Down with the cough and itchiness of the lining of the airway or whatever you call it.
Went to a clinic and yes, i`m a regular patient there, and when the doctor sees me, she again and again persuade me to go for a operation to remove my thornsils.
It looks like mini fishballs to me which are pink in colour.
Mine's an exceptional case, swollen and somehow or rather rosed up to the surface of the back of the thoroat while other's looked flat and hidden in some corner below the throat.
And yes, i'll be removing them after my pmr hopefully.

No comments: