Friday, July 06, 2007

 

Name: Tunku Kurshiah@Atiah
She was the first best friend I ever had.
We knew each other through kindergarten.
We had fun together despite the fact that she was elder than me a year.
We often go to each other's house to play.
But as we grew older, we drifted apart. It was when she had to go to primary one at the international school.
And I went to Convent the next year. We kept contact and i attended almost all her birthday parties.
She went to secondary Convent and there I met her again but our friendship was just like normal friends.
She had her own friends and I had mine too. We would say hello to each other and thats all.
We didn't talk much to each other.
And I just hope that we'll stay friends.Forever.



Name: Aerenia Leong
We looked like we were never best friends before.
But we were. In standard one.
I remember we used to spend our time together and one day when the bell rang, I pulled her back to the class and she slipped as there was water on the floor and she fell down. She got a bump on her head. Seniors and friends reprimanded me.
I felt so guilty back then.
We were best friends for only a year. And now she's known as the best female driver for the arcade game, Daytona.



Name: Ju Chin
She was my best friend in standard 2 till standard 5 and she's always top of the class. A genius you might say.
She had a great sense of humour and never failed to cheer me up.
But as she was the only child, she could be quite selfish sometimes.
Misunderstandings among us took place and we became normal friends after that.


Jane Heng, Samantha and Pei Wen.
We were best friends during standard 5 and 6.
We ganged up against a girl and bullied her. Hehe.
Though we were best friends, we betrayed each other. I don't know why.



Yi Jing, Ying Bei, Kimberly, Michelle and Ngky.
We took evening walks along the corridors and visited the toilets every period when the teacher went out. Six of us at one time.
We used to jump and hit the 'kata hikmat' along the corridor of Form 2/ Form 5 classes resulting in the 'kata hikmat' to fall off.
During recess, before assembly, and before going home, we would play volleyball together and ended up getting scolded by all the teachers with other girls from other classes.
Look at the picture and you'll realise how different we look after a year.
This year, after coming to the morning session, we somehow became obedient and abide to the school rules. We went to separate classes and now there's only 4 of us, ying bei,ngky, kim and i.
But we still stay as friends. Forever.

No comments: