Sunday, August 26, 2007

This post would be filled with tons of photos from my trip to Desaru.
But sadly, I lost my camera. =(
I went cycling and placed the camera in the basket and when i returned the bike to the hotel, I forgotten to take it and when I realised which was like 10 minutes later, it was gone.

Gone forever.

So if any of your relatives or friends or whoever went for a trip there and took my camera please ask them to return it to me. You can keep the camera if you want to, I just want my memory card. No point keeping the camera as it is already an old model and you would waste your money if you would to buy a charger as the battery is already a little down.

It's a Canon digital camera, Ixus i. If any of you found it, please send me an email at chrismine_c@hotmail.com

No comments: