Saturday, September 01, 2007

Joanne and Hui Yin tagged me so here goes:

Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names. NO TAG BACKS.

1. I like squeezing out pimples or blackheads cos I like seeing the dirty bit oozing out of my face so I feel relieved its no longer there.

2. I love the beach and taking pictures of the coconut trees with the view of the sea and sand.

3. Sometimes if I have a headache while practising my piano, the black keys would seem like angry heads staring back at me.

4. I like sweeping away the dirty water in the drain where students wash their hands there at the st helen square.

5. I love the smell of petrol, smoke coming out of engines, and pelaka.

6. I ask obvious questions.

7. I like being jealous although it pains me.

8. When I'm sad I like listening to sad songs and think of sad memories.

9. I hate the skin of any poultry and fish and I hate the edges of the bread but I'm not supposed to remove them.

10. Sometimes I think, what if tomorrow never comes? What am I going to do?

11. I'm adding an extra tag. I would pray and pray if something goes wrong and keep hoping it would go right again and the impossible would be possible again and I ignored the fact when I lost something. Berangan-angan it would come back one day.

I don't think anyone's gonna read this but here are the people I tag,

Wenli, Chin Yi, Wan Ri.

The above stated 6 but I don't think there's anyone else to tag.

No comments: