Sunday, July 27, 2008

Aunt's Birthday

All these years since I shifted to my new house,my family and I have been tumpang-ing at my aunt's place to shower, eat, sleep and so on before going for tuition.

And whenever she sees us she'll go, eh eat already or not? come i cook for you.

OR

Eh, my friend gave me this, you bring home and eat la. I cannot finish.


I find that she's too generous, never keeps anything for herself. Anyways I'd like to say a big thank you to her for being such a great aunt and also, happy birthday.

We got together for a small celebration at Grand Straits Garden. Dressed to the nines, we reached there at 11.30. Received all our souvenirs from Japan from my cousin. (Thanks!)

And the lunch started.


trying on sis' new necklace with soon-to-be mom.



cousin-in-law also want to try?



choosing number



dad and mom



being bohliao



birthday woman



pink pau



surprise!



cold dish



duck wrap



the lookalikes



karaoake anyone?



Boston lobster



Soft Shell crab



Cod fish



Birthday noodles





Asparagus with scallops



Dad singing



=D



fruits



Being bohliao again



Longan & sea coconut



so cute can!



Don't be fooled by the outward facade of the cake. Inside, it's layers of cake and pure durian. Only available in singapore. X)










kesian the face



the cake



the cake shop

No comments: