Saturday, July 26, 2008

Taciturn?

Post inspired from Wen Li's post.

After spending about 3 hours together with Wen Li today, I realised that i'm quite an introvert myself. Half of the people we see, she goes up to them or rather shouting their names, saying hi, giving them a big wave and a smile. I stood by watching her and just grinned at the person if I knew them once.

Maybe because I'm shy or I spend half the time thinking about things I should do next. Or maybe I'd like to leave a good impression of myself towards other people. I don't know. Maybe just as Wen Li said, 'I hate making new friends'.

True.

Funny how someone as close to me that I spilled my secrets to once could end up not being in my circle of good friends anymore. It's not that we quarelled or had a big fight, maybe we just lost words to say to one another. It is so bad until the extend we walk past each other, not even saying a word as if we never knew each other.

But at times, I'd try to strike up as many conversations as possible with the people around me, probably being afraid of losing touch with them.


I really have no idea.


Random: My dad bought a new fridge.

4 comments:

Joanne Gaw! said...

lol why is your happy-o-meter a guy?

Chrismine said...

can choose girl one ah? i go check..

Chrismine said...

can choose girl one ah? i go check..

Chrismine said...

can choose girl one ah? i go check..