Sunday, August 31, 2008

Maid no more part 2

I hate it when it comes to washing dishes after dinner during the weekends ever since my maid went back. Its because my family always have soups for dinner on sunday. That means extra things for me to wash. The soup pot, 5 more bowls and the soup ladle.


Today's dishes to wash was more than yesterday's so I asked my mum how come. She said that my brother wanted an egg for dinner so there was the frying pan, ladle and an extra plate more to wash.



Damn.



Now I shall have to think twice whether to have eggs for any meal.



The sink in my house doesn't have a drainer where all the residues flow into and you can easily just lift the drainer and throw the residues into the bin. To make matters worse, my family members just leave their plates in the sink and they turn on the tap to wash their hands.

The residue then flows into the sink's hole and clogs up the passage. I have to scrape everything and throw it in the bin which resulted in me almost throwing up.


You may think I'm just a stupid bimbo ranting on and on about minor things. But you can't blame me after having maids since I was born till now, I'm expected to do the daily chores.


I might just learn how to iron clothes next.



Arghh.



Oh yeah. My mum washed my shoes for me. I didn't ask her to. I wanted to make a deal with my sister by taking turns to wash for each other.

No comments: