Monday, September 01, 2008

Bows and Bowling balls.

Instead of puasa-ing and staying at home like most of the Malaysians, I obediently went for Add Math tuition and had a good entertainer, Joey to keep me company.

Went to the newly re-opened Danga City Mall only to be greeted by a huge crowd of teenagers, dancers it seems with the same shirt printed Thunder or Lightning, I can't remember.

And as if'd I know who they were, my mom asked me who were they. I continue walking along the shops all ah-lian-fied shops with names like Groovy, Benang.. Wtf? 80% of the shops were not opened. Then as we were on the escalator up to another floor, the escalator squeaked. And jerked.

It was like you were standing on an Osim chair and it was vibrating. Looking around, only to be greeted again by an Indonesian staring at me and smiling with his teeth bared. I tried to ignore him till my sis asked me why was he staring at me.

Weird people.

The only branded shop I saw was Polo which was unopened and bought some stuff at Metrojaya and was entitled for a lucky dip after purchasing bout more than RM 300. Thought we won a holiday package or something, ended up with a RM 10 voucher from Metrojaya. Oh well, better than nothing.

The fun part was there was an archery thing there and they had the Merdeka promotion where we'd just pay RM 3 for 6 arrows and RM 5 for 12. So we tried out. The coach said that my brother has potential in archery.

Just because he shot at the yellow thing twice and my sis and i didn't.

Pictures:






The coach and the konon berpotensi kid







Bonding?



ahahahahha


ahahahahhahahahahhahaha


We went bowling after that.



I striked can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahhahahhahahaha..

We went to tart cafe for dinner and look what i saw..


Chicken Fross! Lmao.


Overall the place sucks.

No comments: