Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back to my abode.

Finally back after almost a week. Shopping marathon for three days and attended my sis' convocation and graduation dinner. Went to One U, The Gardens, Sunway Piramid, Pavillion and Bangsar Village. X)

I think we walked into every Roxy store we saw and about 10 times. I have no idea why.

Dad and mom came up on Saturday and sis book them into Hilton, KL. =) Pretty atas place of course. Graduation dinner in Chynna, Hilton.

Stayed up till 2am every night and pampering my sis' precious Sophie Oreo, the schnauzer. I was their maid for the whole week. Mopping the floor, scooping the dog's shit, washing dishes and making beds. Got a salary of RM 50. X)

Their service apartment was right opposite the landslide of the carpark. Not the bungalow one. The earlier one. The 'One in a million' audition was held in the hotel which is under the same management as the apartment.

Watched 'Bolt' in 3D mode. The movie was supposed to be funny but I ended up crying. =X

Didn't take a shitload of pictures during my stay as I was feeling depressed due to my lost phone. =( Still thinking about it every night, reminiscing the scene where I could feel my empty Thirsty Al.


Had lunch here



Sophie Oreo



Took this in the car



witch?


Fern was actually trying out her robe when my eldest sis asked me to put the witch hat on her head. With a broomstick, it should really fit.


The tv in the hotel room


When I saw the list of movies on the screen, I thought I could just stay there watching movies all day. But to my dismay, the movies were not free. You had to buy it for RM 40++. =.=


With Lim Kok Wing



Chynna



Balloons for the graduated girl


Oh yeah, there was this school who had their prom in hilton's ballroom. Probably some private school. Rich ass kids.

More pictures at facebook. Back to having curfew at 11pm. =(

No comments: