Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Worst christmas ever

First i lost my camera in desaru last year





Then i dropped my phone into the toilet bowl last december.
Got it fixed and was functioning normally.





And now some bitch stole my phone while I was shopping in Forever 21, One U.
I heard the velcro sound of my crumpler pouch and i turn around and touched it, it was gone.



GONE.



Then I looked at the woman, some mixed blood of Arabian and angmoh.
I tugged at her clothes and she pulled away and showed me her N95 and her content of her handbag. When I didn't even say anything to her at all.



Bitch. She started scolding me in some foreign language and I wanted to cry already.
She complained to her friend that i accused her i think and they disappeared afer that.



BITCH. May you burn in hell.



Or if it was not her, whoever stole my phone la. Curse you.



Sigh. I had a bad feeling already when I was on my way to KL yesterday.




Worst Christmas ever.


Please do not contact me till i get back to jb to get my number back.



Anyone wanna get me a new phone?

No comments: