Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions of 2009

A lot has happened in 2008. My first add math exam which I failed, my two science subjects which I failed. Never considered myself as a failure until the results were out. But I managed to pass all of them on my finals.

Scandals. True, not true, up to each individual to decipher. Anyways, I had fun this year with new good friends eg. Joey, Florence. X) They certainly knew when to comfort me and teased me till I have no idea to bury my head kind of thing. Not forgetting Kim, Wenli and all.

Looking back at my previous posts last year, I thought I changed a lot in the way of blogging. It seems rather childish of me back at that time. Or maybe I grew to be more sensible over the year.

The first two resolutions are a must and that means I have to put in more effort already. Sigh.

And so, my new year's resolutions:
1. To pass my grade 8 practical.
2. Achieve straight A's in SPM
3. Stop being too nice to people.
4. Grow taller!
5. To think more maturely and be careful when it comes to making decisions.
6. To not let my feelings overcome my thinkings.

That's about it. Pretty different from last year's. Probably counting down in front of the computer, wishing myself happy new year. No party, no bowling. =(

I'll be celebrating with Accounts tuition tomorrow. =(


2009 will be better. Happy new year!

No comments: