Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xmas 08

Christmas this year was pretty boring to me compared to last year where we threw a party and presents galore! But this year, my maid went back so there was no one to do the washing and cleaning. Parents decided it was too much of a hassle.

The night before, we watched tv and did not do much of a countdown. I didn't even wish them merry xmas. Didn't even receive any christmas texts until I decided to forward some to people around me. Only did I receive pretty boring replies.


pathetic number of presents.




I felt christmas this year wasn't really special, just like any ordinary day. Apart from the presents, I received some christmas money which i spent on cny clothes. =.=


Went for dinner at the new hotel near omega, Grand Paragon. The interior of the hotel was fine. Cafe packed with people on Xmas day. Felt no christmas ambience there except for a santa that went around to everyone's table for them to take pictures with. We turned down his offer.







That summarizes my whole xmas celebration. School starts in a week. Looking forward to it but not ready for it yet.


Off to Bukit Indah Jusco.

No comments: