Saturday, January 31, 2009

To Kim..

Kimberly Goh Jan Kim, we've known each other since like, 4? Dad and her mom works in the same place, you get the drift. I realised her existence since kindergarten, Hilltop. That reminds me, she mentioned to someone there saying "I'll never be friends with Chrismine." In front of me.




Gosh. That broke my heart.





But look at us now.

macam glue can.




Kidding. We're not that close nor that far apart.


Form 3 was the year that we were really close and Form 4.. I sort of neglected her, taking her for granted, running her down always, shooting her bout Sean (M16, Wenli!) and quarreled the most last year.


And now, we're in different classes and I can't really talk much to her now, saying hi-bye along corridors, or either one of us will be busy doing something.


Sorry if I ever hurt you or being a total bitch bout anything, and thank you for being my friend all these years, listening to my whinings, entertaining me when I'd be in the mei-ren-ai-wo mood. Sorry for calling you a bimbo when you go 'Awesome!'and calling you a bitch.

I realised that I never had the courage to apologize in front of you. Probably the ego.

So, thank you and sorry for everything. Though I'm just a gardener, I enjoyed those moments without Wan Ri your wife, (opps scandal)


Last but not least,

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU'LL FIND A HOT GUY SOON LIKE MINE, REFER TO THE POST DOWN THERE HEH.



Love you!

No comments: