Sunday, March 22, 2009

200th Post.

Tagged by Joanne

directions: once you have been tagged,you have to write a post in your blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goal about you...at the end choose ten people to be tagged, list out their names and why you tagged them...don't forget to leave them a comment(you're it)and to read your blog.you can't tagged the person who have tagged you...since you can't tagged me , you must let me noe when you will post that in your blog to let me see your weirdness and your behaviour..haha..good luck!!

Fact No. 1 - I have low self confidence
Fact No. 2 – I always thought my parents carried the wrong baby home(me)
Fact No. 3 – I like watching ballet.
Fact No. 4 – My timing for notes less than a quaver is always off.
Fact No. 5 – I like going out.
Fact No. 6 – I hate and I somehow love the fact that I'm leaving school already.
Fact No. 7 – I love the smell of petrol, exhaust fumes from motorcycles, thinner, KPJ's disinfectant, men's cologne.
Fact No. 8 – I want a trip overseas. Not Singapore.
Fact No. 9 – I want the Swatch metallic strap watch.
Fact No.10 – I want to get my driving license before July.
Fact No.11 – I sit beside Cadet Leader Ng and the seat I has an amazing view of buildings, trees and small little kids dancing everyday. X)
Fact No.12 – I'm currently broke.
Fact No.13 – My heart is willing to study but my flesh is weak.
Fact No.14 – Half the time I think people dislike me.
Fact No.15 – I'm afraid of offending people.
Fact No.16 – Hui Yin made me realise I haven't been talking properly to Kim for quite a while since last year.


1. Kimberly
2. Hui Yin
3. Christy
4. Ivan
5. Sean
6. Joey
7. Florence
8. Agnes Bek
9. Adeline Boey
10. Michelle Sit

No comments: