Friday, March 27, 2009

Pameran Kerjaya.

5 Science 2 was chosen to attend the education fair at New York Hotel. Turned up as the earliest school there. Filled in enquiry forms from colleges. Mostly unknown colleges. Met couple of camp helpers there. :D Headed to the mamak stall opposite secretly and headed back.


Entertained ourselves by taking pictures. All of them wanted to take with C.L Ng.








Wahahaha. Credits to Flo





Omg.



The whole class.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Made it into the papers. Heh. Spot me.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for community service today, helped with distributing leaflets on palliative and hospice care, breast cancer awareness and care united. Gosh. I finally know how it feels like to be one of the Vivo employees who stands at the escalator distributing the leaflets.

Like I always did to the Vivo guy, I turned away his offer everytime. And today I knew how he felt. Most of them turned down my offer. It feels like you've been rejected.

Went off with Fiona and bought Summer home. :D

Another talk on Sunday. Followed by gerak gempur Sejarah on Monday. What's the point of it?


I came across a scribbling. "28th March. St John & VS Pb bbq. Kidding"



Bbq tomorrow. Barbecued chicken wings by C.L Ng herself for me :D

No comments: