Sunday, March 01, 2009

Undang

Spent about 10 minutes looking for the place. Secluded place though, my dad thought it was the 'cuci kereta' place but it was behind it. Mum left me after enquiring on where to go for the class. =(


Went to class, sat down and the speaker wouldn't start till we filled up the empty spaces in front. In the end I had to sit right in front and with the air con blowing straight at me.


Started off with the colour test, everyone passed. Then the talk, he turned out to be quite funny, En. Muhammad Hanif Chu. Then came break time, he said there's no more break after this so I went and have lunch at 10.30 =.=. Alone.


The mi goreng sucks. Left half of it there and went back to class. At 12.30 there was another break wtf. Couldn't eat so I had guava. Alone. Headed back to class, read new moon till 2.10 till the next speaker came.

He introduced himself as Bakeri. "I suka kalau orang putih sebut nama saya sebab mereka sebut sebagai bakery. Nama saya selalu ada kat mana mana, apa apa bakery" said him. Oh when he returned our Ic's, he looked at mine and said, "Eh you sama birthday dengan saya, tahun depan kita pergi Hong Kong celebrate together la". I replied him, "Ok, air ticket you bayar la." And he replied "Air ticket no problem, I bayar, you keluarkan duit aje".


He's one joker wei.


The whole thing took about 7 hours. Without the dilly-dallys, it could have ended with 6 instead. Came home, with gastric.



Coincidence or not, an Ivan look alike was in my class. Except for the fact he was shorter and had a little moustache.



The test next. Probably next sunday. Going for checkup on Thursday. Butt hasn't healed yet.

No comments: