Monday, April 06, 2009

CCA and parents.

The blue file was shown yesterday. Oh the colourful marks I stared at, for a good 10 minutes while flipping through the past ones. Got all jittery, panicking. I mustered up all my courage and handed it to THE man.


He at first thought was some permission slip for me to go for a field trip or something till he saw the marks. He was shocked. He expected me to improve by leaps and bounds but it was the other way round.


Then the questioning and I could see his fury rising every second. Then the file went flying without bothering to put his signature on it. I picked it up and hurried up to my room before any worse things to happen. Then in the midst of doing my Math, he called out to me.



He wanted me to quit from the Board of Directors. He thinks I'm the Secretary of the Red Cross Society padahal I'm only one kecil active member. I'd stood motionlessly listening to him saying that all CCA was useless, how was I going to save people if I can't even save myself in the exams. I think he forgotten Interact for that good moment. God bless.


And so while having breakfast this morning, the nagging started. Couldn't stand it anymore and dashed off leaving half of my dumpling behind and he continued in the car while I pretended to sleep.


Was today a bad day for 17 year old kids or what. Yee Chen started off the morning with the ikrar which was missing from the podium and she panicked resulting in her most embarassing moment which she ended up whining in class.


Expecting more tomorrow and the days to come where I can no longer have my 20 minute nap along the way to school till the next slip comes with brilliant results. And oh yeah no more CCA for me. Banned from the computer, tv, outings, whatsoever.


Gosh. Better head back to my books now. Sis offered me a full expense trip to Bangkok for a shopping spree if I achieved straight A's for SPM. Bangkok, shopping spree appears in my mind everytime I reach for the computer plug or the tv remote control.



Be back in a bit, I hope.

No comments: