Friday, April 10, 2009

Farewell

Lo and behold I'm back. Nyehehehe. Dad didn't say I couldn't use the computer so here I am. He banned me from outings but I managed to sneak to a party and made it back before he did. :D

It was a farewell bbq party for the ex Form 5's who were leaving to pursue their studies to Singapore, Kl, Sunway Jb? Had a massive time there with people attacking the squids before they were cooked, Wendy fanning the bbq thing resulting in us having white ash all over our clothes, the girls crying after the choir led by Jenny. And Jenny too ended up crying.






Attack!



Jenny leading


Then the water balloon war went on as I hid in the house watching tv. Wasn't let off at last. Eunice hugged me with her wet clothes still on. As I made my way out to go home, the pipe somehow landed in my direction and I was wet too.


Touched..



:D



More pictures in facebook.

No comments: