Friday, April 17, 2009

"Eh last year already.."

As each of us were busy doing our homework, having tuition, watching tv, pangsai-ing, kena scolding by parents, eating, sms-ing,..... a few of us received a text


"Eh I know all of us busy with a lot of things but tomorrow promise must take a lot a lot of pic together ok?"




Kim, we took more than we ever had.



Photo session was on Tuesday and Wednesday. Including Thursday as well as it had to rain and I already changed into my full uniform on Wednesday waiting to take picture already wtf.


Girls, girls, girls...



" Oi you blocking my shadow lahhhhhh!



Sexy Molly






In love~





Retards



Can go swimming wei






Check out yee chen's face



Dressing me up



At work at the big table







When we all squatted and stood, she jumped. Hahaha. Kena sabotaged.





7 attempts
More in facebook. 3 albums. Lol.

Girls just love photos.
Undang test on Sunday. Wish me luck? ;)

1 comment:

Chester Chin said...

lol pangsai-ing...that's a classic there! btw just blog hopping!